CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19)
CORONAVIRUS DISEASE (COVID-19) IS AN INFECTIOUS DISEASE CAUSED BY A NEWLY DISCOVERED CORONAVIRUS AS PER WORLD HEALTH ORGANISATION ( WHO )
Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment. Older people, and those with underlying medical problems like cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer are more likely to develop serious illness.
The best way to prevent and slow down transmission is to be well informed about the COVID-19 virus, the disease it causes and how it spreads. Protect yourself and others from infection by washing your hands or using an alcohol based rub frequently and not touching your face.
The COVID-19 virus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes, so it’s important that you also practice respiratory etiquette (for example, by coughing into a flexed elbow).
Our Organisation was working on COVID-19 First Wave with different Activities to help and support the General Public at large in different States and Places of India.
In this 2nd wave , we have started our activities already. The details of the Activities are under mentioned :
- Awareness on 2nd Wave of COVID-19 with publishing of leaflets and utilizing of Loud Speaker
- Facilitation on Vaccination that We have undertaken the cleaning process of the CHC, Ningthoukhong with an arrangement of suitable Building in the Complex.
- On Vaccination we are facilitating to General Public for maintenance of SOP.
- On Vaccination , we are facilitating on Registration of Patients.
- On Vaccination, we are giving Awareness to the General Public for vaccination in a large number very soon.
- On Vaccination, we are extending our Cooperation to the medical staffs of Hospital in our Locality.
Above all, we are discussing about various activities to be undertaken in the nearest future to protect from COVID-19 in a large scale .