- MANIPUR INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES HOSPITAL ( MIMSH )
( A MULTI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL )
A VERY UNIQUE AIM
HOSPITAL IS EVERYWHERE. BUT THERE IS NO FREE TRAETMENT FACILITIES. WE ARE PROVIDING FREE MEDICATION & TREATMENT AS FREE OF COST TO THE WEAKER & BELOW POVERTY LINE GROUPS FROM ORDINARY FEVER TO MAJOR SURGERY OPERATION.
With an aim of Service to Humanity, our members discussed & explained about establishment of a Multi Super Speciality Hospital at Ningthoukhong, Bishnupur District, Manipur-795126 (INDIA) with the following facilities.
- To provide Free Treatment & Medication Facilities to the economically Backward &
Rural Poor People of the Nation..
- To run & Service Mobile Medicare Units for Free Treatment of the Below Poverty
- To get employment Facilities to the unemployed Youths of the Nation.
- To get special facilities to the Rural Poor people like employment, Medication, Income Generation & Education etc.
- To get Special Facilities to the General Public especially economically Backward People by using latest and modernized equipments, Instruments and utilization of latest Technologies in the process of Medication without any cost.
- To impart Trainings & Courses of degrees, Diplomas, Certificates etc. to the young talented Youths & Students of the Nation in the field of Medical Sciences at the lowest rate or without any cost as a part of upliftment of the Poor People of the Nation.
- To develop Rural Roads, Bridges, other inter village connected Roads, Playgrounds, Libraries etc., as a part of the Planning of this Hospital.
- To provide 24 Hrs Emergency Medical Care Services to attend to all Emergency cases with 24 Main Departments for all kinds of diseases.
- A Separate Cancer Hospital will be attached in the complex.
- To establish Research Centers for different Diseases, Treatment and other Medical Sciences Activities.
- This Hospital is a Place where one may get Treatment from ordinary fever to Major Surgery operation. As a matter of Fact, no limitation has been made for the facilities available in the Hospital.
- Other facilities as suggested by different eminent persons, General Public & Experts from time to time and special facilities are mentioned in the above Aims & Objectives of the Project.
Facilities provided in the Hospital with 24 Hours Emergency Medical Care Services :
iii) Operation ( Minor & Major )
iv) Free Treatment & Medication
vi) Mobile Medicare Unit
vii) Supply of Medicine
viii) Supply of Food
ix) Medical Testing Facilities in the diagnostic Centre
x) Free Transportation & Ambulance Facilities
xi) Counseling Facilities
xii) Free Medical Camps in different Places
xiii) Total Free Treatment for handicapped persons
Thus, we got an area of 26.20 acres of Land which is donated by Ningthoukhong Municipal Council, Ningthoukhong, Government of Manipur at Ningthoukhong Kha No. 44, Bishnupur District, Manipur – 795126 according to our Proposed Project & our Organisation has purchased some acres of land from our own fund of the Organisation. According to our planning, some of the ground works had been undertaken and developed by our Organization and Foundation Stone Laying Ceremony of the Building Construction of the Hospital was held on 21st February, 2005 at the premises of the proposed site of the Hospital.
Under this project, we had started our activities already by establishing a small Hospital & a Diagnostic Centre and about 48,000 patients had been benefited through Treatments, Supply of Free Medicines, Health Camps, Laboratory Testing and other needs from time to time.
So, our organization is seeking for funds from General Public, Government and other Genuine Donors of India and Abroad for Successful implementation and further Development of the project in the interest of the General Public at large.
Under this Project, we hope to help the poor people in terms of Treatment, Medication, Medicines, Diagnostic and other required operations etc. This project is in the initial stage. Our target is to provide full fledge facilities to the poor patients without any cost.